Viewing requires an advanced booking. Please apply before visiting the museum.
- Closed days
- Thursdays (If Thursday falls on holiday, we will still be open; however, Friday will be closed instead), end of the year holidays
* For more details, please see the Booking Page.
- Parking spaces
1 - Approximately 40 cars
2 - Approximately 100 cars (including 8 buses)
- Facility equipment
- Nursing room, multipurpose toilet, and lockers
- Nakamura-cho 2-6, Handa, Aichi prefecture 475-8585
- Phone number
- 0569-24-5111 (Japanese only)
- In the event of a hurricane, an alert will be issued
- Please see here how the museum will be operated in the event that a hurricane alert is issued.
In the event of a hurricane, an alert will be issued.
Access by TRAIN
・13 minute walk from Meitetsu Kowa Line, Chita Handa station
・3 minute walk from JR Taketoyo Line, Handa station
Access by CAR
・Around one hour from Nagoya city center
・Around 15 minutes from the Handa exit of the Chita Hanto Highway